Your new company
Your new organisation is a prominent Victorian State Government Department whose responsibilities and work have a positive impact on the quality of life for all Victorian Citizens.
Be a part of an organisational culture that delivers innovation, energy and results.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will primarily be responsible to develop, maintain and administer IT systems including The Compliance Regulatory Information System (CRISP), Datawarehouse and portals.
- You will build analytical models using data from relevant sources and develop data processing scripts and undertake analytical modelling and business intelligence functions.
- Develop data management and storage practises and work collaboratively across the division to build staff capability to effectively use IT and business systems
What you'll get in return
- You will bring in experience in successfully managing projects including working with external consultants and service providers.
- Possess experience in business analysis practices including elicitation and recording of business requirements in the form of user stories is essential
- Significant experience in developing, maintaining and administering IT systems and business systems and provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced experience in maintaining Microsoft CRM Dynamics systems and Power Apps portals is essential
- Experience in building and maintaining SharePoint sites and libraries and Azure Data Warehouses
- Possess experience in using analytical tools and languages including Power BI and SQL
- Understanding of energy markets and experience in a regulatory setting is desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, computer science or equivalent desirable.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- The chance to work for a successful, organisation that understands work life balance and provides flexible working arrangements
- A fun, collaborative and dynamic work culture that rewards innovation
- Long-term career opportunities
- A supportive work environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Information Technology, contact Suniva Rego at Hays on 03 8616 8477, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Suniva Rego for a confidential discussion or feel free to refer someone who may be interested.LHS 297508