Your new company
An exciting role within a prominent Victorian State Government Department whose responsibilities and work have a positive impact on the quality of life for all Victorian Citizens.
Be a part of an organisational culture that upholds values like Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
Your new role
You will be responsible to provide technical support to the Information Technology Lead Coordinator ad contribute to the technical development of IT requests / incidents / problems and change requests.
Support the successful implementation of key IT initiatives using best practice risk management and change management methodologies while providing high quality customer service, continuous improvement and innovative, solution-focused thinking.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant IT industry experience within Service Desk/Helpdesk roles with a solid understanding of servers and networks.
- ITIL foundation or some ITIL experience
- Experience working within a legal or government environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical expertise and customer service focus.
- Willingness to continue learning and growing
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- The chance to work for a successful, global company that values and respects their team;
- A fun, collaborative, dynamic work culture that rewards innovation;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- A chance to be part of interesting projects to challenge your inner tech genius.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Information Technology, contact Suniva Rego at Hays on 03 8616 8477, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Suniva Rego for a confidential discussion or feel free to refer someone who may be interested.LHS 297508