Your new company
A global consultancy firm is looking to augment their IT team for supporting their Australian operations. They are present in 40+ countries and employing thousands of employees.
Your new role
The primary purpose of this role is to receive, assess and the triage of technical service enquiries and support to clients. You are going to be responsible for the delivery of Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to the end users.
In addition to above you will be managing IT assets ( Hardware & Software).
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of experience in a user-oriented support capacity
- Relevant tertiary education in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification is favourable
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration – Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Strong computer diagnosing skills using logical and methodical processes
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Applications
- Networking Technologies – LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WLAN and VLAN
What you need to do now
- Working with global IT on large regional initiatives
- Excellent salary package for the right candidate
- Career growth progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508