Your new company
Hays Technology in Geelong are currently partnered with Australia’s largest softwood sawmilling business located in Colac, Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint ICT Project Manager on a 12 months fixed term contract with view of getting permanent
. This will be a hybrid role working from home and Colac office location.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing project management/business analysis services to support the delivery of technology initiatives that enable business groups to meet strategic goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Transforming business requirement to technical specifications.
- Ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyze project progress, scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Working closely with the Group IT&S Manager and members of the Leadership team.
- Prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing small and mid-size multiple projects of Infra/BAU/ web/ Digital Transformation
- Demonstrated experience in creating BAU documentation and Business cases.
- Relevant experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and stake holder management skills.
This role offers you an attractive annual salary up to 135K + superannuation
and Hybrid working with few days in Colac, VIC office. We are open to discuss on salary range for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508