Your new company
A global leader of quality water solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings, your new company offers one of the worlds most varied product lines in the world, with world class, water related solutions focused on:
- HVAC and Hot Water
- Plumbing & Flow control
- Water quality
Located in Campbellfield, your new company will provide you with excellent career growth and personal development while providing the opportunity to work with vendors on a global scale.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director of Global IT Infrastructure & Security, you will be leading the regional IT function in the delivery and support of solutions that span servers, operating systems, collaboration, security, directory services and mobile platforms across 7 APMEA locations. You will also be responsible for the regional site support, as well as on-time delivery of projects.
You will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for effective preparation, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of site IT hardware, software, and related infrastructure
- Coordinate ERP related requests with US based ERP team
- Resolve challenges, provide direction, and allocate resources
- Provide regular status updates to multiple levels of management
- Work with other global and regional IT team members to create measure and report progress towards established key performance metrics
- Manage local vendor relationships
- Work with the global infrastructure, operations, and security teams to ensure full alignment with global policies and procedures
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years if hands on experience managing IT administrators, with a combination of infrastructure, vendor management and technical support
- A strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and apply technical knowledge
- Possess strong analytical troubleshooting techniques coupled with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects or tasks and effectively prioritise and in a fast faced environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills, ability to present IT concepts clearly and concisely to management and end users
- Experience working with offshore vendors and remote technical resources
- Experience with ERP systems (QAD, AVG, Sage)
In return you will receive a generous salary, work in a great team with excellent culture and within a hybrid work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508