Your new company
An exciting new opportunity is available for an IT Service Desk Manager at a Global Leading Integrated Facility Management Service. The is organisation are located in the Sydney CBD and requires to be in the office full-time.
Your new role
The role is accountable for the day-to-day performance of the IT Helpdesk team comprising Helpdesk analysts. The key responsibilities for this role include managing the daily workflows of the team, be the first escalation point for issues from the IT help desk team and internal customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated skills managing a diverse team (cultural / gender) comprising individuals with a variety of professional backgrounds and skillset, and to engage and influence peers.
- Good understanding in the areas of incident management, problem management, change management and service level management - ITIL
- Demonstrated ability to hold teams accountable to KPIs
- Experience in managing a system/process for testing sign off on system enhancements and upgrades.
- A high level of demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft products,
- Demonstrated experience with Office 365, Sharepoint, Microsoft Intune and Identity Management and be able to upskill team members in this space.
- Knowledge of “Heat” ticketing system would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Wellness Programs and Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Donation Matching and Paid Volunteer Days
- Travel Discounts
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508