Your new company
A growing organisation in Melbourne’s South-East requires a Level 2 IT Support Engineer for a permanent opportunity commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and excellent career progression pathways.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd level IT support onsite for multiple clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco and VMware certifications are beneficial.
- A current driver’s license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package and access to a company car. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to email@example.com.LHS 297508