Your new company
Our client is international market leader in turnout technology for railways, metros and tramways. They are operating locally in Mackay and have depots all over Australia. They pride themselves on providing a high-quality service and product range to their clients. Due to an increased workload, they are looking for a full-time planner to commence with them immediately.
Your new role
We are seeking a Inventory / Supply Planner to work on a Monday to Friday basis in a Mackay workshop. This position will see you:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and maintain material and stocked products including stock profiles and stock locations; including cycle count and annual stock counting of Mackay and Bathurst sites
- Coordinate the shipment of goods from both warehouses, minimise overstock and removal of obsolete raw materials
- Proactively manage planned receipt of goods required for production
- Maintain effective business relationships with suppliers
- Manage imports and relevant documentation
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
To be successful for this role you will hold the following skills & experience
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in a similar position (3+ years minimum)
- Diploma or Certificate in Supply Chain – desirable
- Experience of an ERP/SAP system is essential
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
In return, this position will require you to work on a full-time permanent basis. There is a excellent salary on offer, and the position is ideally commencing immediately. You will be required to work Monday to Friday in this position. This position will offer you variety in your position, where occasionally you will be given the opportunity to travel to NSW.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, applications can be submitted via the “apply now” button please ensure you are submitting an up-to-date CV.
If you have any further questions, please contact Renee Brease (07) 4960 1129. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508