Your new company
Currently located in the inner North Eastern suburbs, this Organisation provides retirement and aged care services and accommodation to South Australians. After a recent rebranding they are looking for an Internal Communications professional to come and support their internal communication channels to provide consistency and ease of access to information for their employees.
Your new role
As part of the Marketing Team, you will be a pivotal player in the development and management of all internal communications. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Implementing the restructure & design of the internal corporate communications portal
- Assisting with staff communications (including newsletters and digital channels)
- Reviewing current processes regarding resident communications and giving recommendations for improvements based on your findings
- Stakeholder management and support
- Ensuring all communications follows company guidelines
This position is available for an immediate start in an 8-week temporary capacity with the possibility of extension.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong experience with developing, managing and maintaining internal communications
- Proven copywriting and editing skills
- A solid understanding of Sharepoint (or similar CMS), with experience implementing structural changes within the internal communications system
- Experience with various levels of stakeholder management
- High level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to alter communication techniques to suit the target audience
- A fine eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various target audiences
- A valid National Police Clearance
- A DCSI Vulnerable Persons check less than 3 years old (or be willing to obtain one)
Please note, to be eligible for this role you must be up to date with your flu vaccination and meet covid vaccination requirements.
What you'll get in return
Working in a fantastic team environment, you will be supporting South Australians whilst being a key contributor during this companies exciting period of transition. Temporary and Contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden fees or costs for our services
- Regular contact and guidance from your local consultant throughout the duration of your assignment
Your Marketing, Communication & Digital expert, Tessa McPherson, is recruiting this exciting role. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and hold all the above requirements, apply via the link. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Tessa on 08 8403 9955.
Not the role for you, but currently looking for opportunities? With strong relationships in all sectors, the well-established Marketing Department at Hays can assist with finding your next role.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.LHS 297508