Your new company
Hays Darwin are proud to be partnering with a government sub entity in the Northern Territory that is undergoing a major transformation project leading to a new billing system for its customer base.
Your new role
Your role will hold the main objective of developing integration interfaces and applying the integration deign patterns using the best practice. You will be designing, developing, testing and deploying the integration services to the organisations integration platform including Azure API gateway and Azure services bus. Other key roles include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy, and security standards are adhered to
- Creating and maintaining integration design documents and interface specifications that articulate the data mapping, data formats and data transformations between source and target systems
- Working with Solution Design team to understand requirements and develop required IAD (Interface agreement document)
- Participating in testing and defect resolution processes and support other team members
- Working with the existing ICT and NTG Architectural and Operations teams to ensure alignment with designs and handover activities are undertaken
- Working within an Agile scrum, actively contributing to agile ceremonies
What you'll get in return
- In depth knowledge / expertise of Azure Integration Platform Services offerings like API Gateway, Service Bus, Logic App, Event Grid etc.
- Hands on Experience with Azure Function App, Web API, and Storage
- Experience applying enterprise integration patterns using SOA, API’s, Microservices, Message-based and file-based approaches
- Experience in end-to-end CI/CD, Branching and Merging
- Strong understanding of .Net, .Net Core and C#
- Experience in Agile methodologies & ceremonies, Jira, Confluence, Git source control.
- Good understudying of OAuth, HTTPS, SFTP, Key Vaults and Certificates
- Hands on experience with Azure Monitoring tools such as Log Analytics Workspace and Application Insight
You will receive a firm 6 month assignment, an amazing project team as well as attractive daily rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 08 8943 6022
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508