Your new company
One of the Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services. The Emerging Technology team sits within the Group Technology Division of the Bank and exists to accelerate the group’s adoption of new and emerging technologies. The team delivers on its mission by executing a portfolio of innovation initiatives, which are focused on either building, experimenting or investing in new or emerging technology capabilities.
Your new role
As an Innovation Lead, you are naturally curious about the future, constantly identifying new trends and opportunities. You are passionate about using technology to solve problems, confident in your intuition, and determined to create exceptional experiences that will delight our customers. Sitting within the Emerging Technology Customer Innovation Team, you will lead a portfolio of innovation initiatives aligned to our Business Banking Division. You will be responsible for designing and delivering initiatives, including conducting customer research, establishing the innovation strategy, working with technology partners and start-ups and experimenting with building new digital products and experiences. You will have the opportunity to establish a Digital Innovation Scrum Team, with both technical and design team members, to help bring this work to life for customers
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A keen interest in technology and customer trends and their potential impact on the future of the Bank and how it serves customers.
- Experience in framing and delivering experiments, proof-of-concepts or pilots.
- Experience in Digital Product Management, including product design and managing the delivery of new digital experiences and products.
- A strategic and creative mindset that thrives under pressure, operates well with ambiguity, and has the resilience to solve puzzles no one at the Bank has solved before.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- An ability to learn quickly and take personal initiative to complete tasks.
- Strong growth mindset to continually develop and learn new skills.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with changing priorities or deadlines.
- Previous domain experience working in Business Banking preferred but not essential.
As an Innovation Lead, you will receive a competitive salary and will become a part of a dynamic, fast paced company at their Sydney CBD office with hybrid work environment.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role or discuss the position in more detail please contact Neeru on 02 92492273 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508