Your new company
A State Government Department looking for an experience information systems officer.
Your new role
This role provides accurate data for audit planning, compliance, analysis and decision
making to a project management and stakeholders for meeting its strategic and operational objectives.
Your main responsibilities will consist of :
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and easily retrievable data arising from wide range of business' operational activities. Identifying issues with data integrity (accuracy, consistency and currency) implement solutions.
- Providing data analysis reports and inputs, accurately and in timely manner to support business’ compliance activities, given the need to maintain a consistent risk-based approach.
- Maintaining skills and knowledge around compliance processes as well as inhouse policies, procedures and practices.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps would be advantageous, however not essential.
- Experience in Government would be desirable, however not essential.
- Data management and reporting experience
- Fully vaccinated
What you need to do now
- Hybrid role
- Full time hours
- Pay rate: $54.44 - $60.26ph plus super
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.comLHS 297508