Your new company
An exciting new opportunity is available for an Information Security Manager at a Global Leading Integrated Facility Management Service. This is a permanent position and is located in the Sydney CBD. The organisation offers a flexible and collaborative working environment with excellent facilities on site
Your new role
The primary purpose of the Information Security Manager position is to maintain, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s security safeguards including overseeing those that are outsourced to ensure they provide the intended level of protection.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years of experience in cyber security practices, operations, risk management processes, security principles, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities
- Two or more (2+) years of IT controls testing experience (test of design and test of effectiveness) in compliance
- Attain GIAC, GISF, or equivalent
- Experience working in a Security framework such as ISO27001.
- Experience creating policies that reflect system security objectives.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing principles, tools and techniques
What you need to do now
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Wellness Programs and Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Donation Matching and Paid Volunteer Days
- Travel Discounts
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508