Your new company
Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong and Western Victoria. Our Geelong VIC Client is currently seeking multiple Inbound Consultants to commence ASAP until February 2023.
Your new role
Hours will range from 8 - 38 hours per week, with the flexibility to work from home (office attendance only required 1-2 times per month).
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct call centre operations with a focus on providing excellent service to clients; general enquiries, billing, faults, plumbing and operational enquiries
- Handle complex enquiries in line with established procedures and processes
- Interact with customers through all available channels, phone, email, web chat and SMS
To succeed, you will need:
- Immediate availability
- IT proficiency including MS Office, Outlook, Internet based systems & data bases
- Previous experience in customer service or call centre
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal; excellent telephony manner
- Ability to work from home
- Friendly, bubbly disposition
What you'll get in return
** Please note, you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status to be considered for this role.
This role offers you an hourly rate of $43.78 + 10.5% super. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Brittany Hall T: 03 5226 8000 E: Brittany.Hall@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508