Your new company
Hays have partnered with an established division within a builder where you will specialise in delivering non-EBA multi-level structure packages. Due to an increase in work and to align with their 5 year growth plan, they are looking to bring on an experienced formwork Project Manager to run concurrent projects alongside the Director.
Your new role
Based mainly in the office and on-site, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with site and commercial team to ensure timely delivery within budget.
- Overall financial and operational responsibility across various concurrent projects.
- Ensuring structure timelines are hit for the team.
- Be 2IC to the Structures Director.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working for a structures subcontractor in a leadership/PM role.
- Proven experience within managing the financial elements of structure packages.
- Ambition to be able to take over from the Structures Director in a few years.
- Ideally a Degree in Construction Management however not necessary
What you need to do now
- Work in-house on the same team as the builder
- Ability to progress to a senior leadership role within that division, or cross over to builder side
- Work for a builder with an excellent reputation
- Take ownership of the team and build the culture that works for you
- Very strong pipeline of projects
- Come on the journey of a fairly new venture which will offer huge growth opportunities
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685 for more infoLHS 297508