Your new company
Our client is a busy state government agency that fosters a culture of work life balance and flexibility.
Your new role
In your new role of Principal Lawyer, you will carry out sound legal judgement to assess applications for grant funding for legal assistance from external lawyers in accordance with organisational guidelines. You will review and manage grants and identify opportunities for early resolution.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Australia
- A minimum 3 years' PAE mainly practising in Personal Injury law.
- Experience practising in workers compensation or work injury damages law is highly desired
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively Excellent attention to detail
- Opportunity to work within a reputable in house government agency
- 7 hour working day
- Flexibility to work from home
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for extension on contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508