Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation who are well known for successfully delivering on a range of diverse Defence programs. Due to repeated achievements, they are looking for an experienced ILS Manager to join their expanding team.
Your new role
This ILS Manager role will see you reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support Director. You will be responsible for the management and performance of logistic support activities across all projects and coordination of associated project staff, contractors and external stakeholders. This will include developing and delivering the Logistics Support elements inclusive of planning, collation of data, development of reports and coordination of resources. You will have the opportunity to use your Logistics Engineering experience to provide expert advice and supporting technical documents to ensure team performance tracks in line with project timelines and deliverables
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Ideally Defence or a similar highly technical industry experience
- Past and proven experience in leading teams and projects
- Ideally 5+ years experience in an ILS environment or a similar technical background
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Analysis skills
- As these projects will be Defence Industry specific you must have or be eligible to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance
You will be offered a competitive salary and a permanent position in an organisation that is expanding, offering you a secure and challenging work environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Jacqui Caldwell at Hays on 02 8763 5677 or email Jacqui.Caldwell@hays.com.auLHS 297508