Your new company
Your new position will be within one of the leading federal government institutes in NSW with a head office in the heart of Sydney CBD. The organization requires a IDAM specialist to lead all matters relating to identity and access management.
Your new role
As an IDAM specialist you will be required to provide technical expertise, guidance, and support in the area of Identity and Access including the delivery of IDAM services. This includes designing and developing a comprehensive IDAM solution based on the Azure Active Directory platform.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as in-depth understanding of identity access management technologies you will be required to possess the following skills/experience:
What you'll get in return
- Have extensive experience in designing and implementing identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; preferably within a government environment
- Ability to work with Customer Business leaders and IT Architects to create and articulate a Vision and Strategy for Identity & Access aligned with the Strategic goals of the organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of the least privileged principle and attribute-based identity security, utilising just in time functionality to facilitate a zero trust implementation
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards, including mapping processes and identifying personas
- Detailed knowledge of the Azure Active Directory platform, including B2C, B2B, M2M and IAM functionality
- Demonstrated understanding of the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) and how they impact an IDAM implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
You will be rewarded with a 3-month contract and a very attractive daily rate with one of the leading Federal government institutes in NSW with a very strong possibility of extension. This role will offer the possibility of flexible work and will require the successful candidate to be in the office based in the CBD 2/3 days p/w.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Diarmuid.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Diarmuid.email@example.com] or call me on 0292492252. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508