Our Government client is looking for a full time ongoing ICT System Administrator
Your new company
Canberra based role working within a high functioning technical and diverse team
NV1 Clearance required (or ability to obtain)
Your new role
As an ICT System Administrator you will provide a high-standard of support and guidance to the Court on general day-to-day requirements. This includes the Administration, Finance, Records Management, Risk and Governance, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Building Operations functions which support the operation of the staff.
The client has implemented a Cloud-based Digital Lodgement System and Electronic File utilising Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint applications and platform, and is currently planning the next stage of its ICT strategy.
The ICT Team also manages the clients network and WAN services, IT infrastructure, portable devices, audio-visual system, and back-up and recovery arrangements. This is a challenging and rewarding environment in which to work.
What you'll need to succeed Ability to:
• administer ICT systems for the Client, ensuring systems are designed and implemented methodically within an appropriate governance framework
• making significant contributions to the development of ICT and information management plans, policies, design and strategies
• driving change to practices and processes related to the operation, support and maintenance of the clients core ICT systems and services
• actively managing the client's security risks and implementing practices that improve overall cyber security maturity consistent with best practice in the public sector.
• maintaining and supporting the continued operation of the client's systems through formalised program of patches, enhancements and scheduled releases
• managing minor/moderately sized ICT projects
• providing back-up where required for ICT application, infrastructure and helpdesk services
• Liaising with external stakeholders and vendors to ensure the client's objectives and strategic direction are met.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will join a supportive, friendly and collaborative team, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment on a permanent basis expanding skill sets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Daniel Wichmann at Daniel.Wichmann@hays.com.au 02 6279 7484 for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2676064
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Daniel Wichmann, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Canberra