Your new company
This Government organisation is based in the St Leonards and is currently seeking a Level 2 Desktop Support Officer. You will be one of the key support points providing on-call and remote support. This will be on a 6-month contract which will most likely be extended . You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team. This is an immediate start mostly working onsite, however WFH option once settled in.
Your new role
As a Desktop Support Officer, you will support users with Level 2 technical issues, including Desktop. Your primary responsibilities will be deployment, configuration and support of PC and peripheral devices connected to the Technology LAN. You will have experience in Networking, SCCM, Active Directory and windows systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- To be a fit for this role you will have minimum 1 year’s recent experience in Level 2 support.
- Provide support to Windows environment, manage AD and AD user management.
- Double vaccinated
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Knowledge using Windows
- Maintain Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems, support, and configuration
- Great communication skills
What you need to do now
- Up to $55 an hour + Super
- St Leonards location
- 6-month contract which will most probably be extended
If you’re interested in this role, click apply now or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in IT contact Charlotte Boon at Hays via email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]LHS 297508