Your new company
Your role will sit in the corporate service division responsible for the delivery of core information technology contracts and communication services to the organisation.
Your role will manage software licenses, from initial requests through to ongoing license compliance ensuring a high level of customer service to internal clients.
Your new role
Under broad direction will
- Provide strong relationship management with a range of key stakeholders including software providers/resellers
- Communicate software information to all stakeholders. Assist with sharing relevant knowledge articles,
ensuring information on the internal website is accurate and any licensing rules are communicated.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain software management systems and libraries to ensure they are up to date including the establishment of enterprise-wide software licenses
- Assist with software management tasks and the development and maintenance of relevant documentation.
- Support the development of guidelines, policies and procedures regarding software licenses and provide assistance with procurement and contracting processes.
You will ideally bring a background in managing software licences or relevant ICT contracts including IT risk management. Demonstrated experience with the Commonwealth Procurement rules and a high level of organisational and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
This role is for an immediate need where full or part time candidates will be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Janelle Kelly – Business Director
Recruiting experts in Procurement
P: 02 61127670 E: email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.LHS 297508