Your new company
Australia’s premier ASX-listed mineral drilling contractor, serving the Australian mining and exploration industry – from the smallest explorer to the largest miners across all phases of mineral exploration and resource development.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting drill crews in the Risk Management process
- Conducting Inspections and Audits at remote locations
- Assisting with Investigations using the ICAM process
- Lead the review and development of operational procedures
- Participate in Fitness for Work testing
- Maintain data and registers in the Safety Management software
- Delivering effective training and VOC assessments in the field
- Participate in the development of WHS planning, policies, and procedures
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience in the mining industry, diamond drilling experience preferred.
- Diploma level qualification in WHS (Preferred).
- Cert IV in Training and assessment and ICAM Training.
- Experience with training supervisors and frontline workers.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to travel long distances on remote sites.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- 2:1 Roaster
- Fortnightly Pay
- 12-hour days
- Growth opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Deepanshu Choudhary (Dee) on 0892544584 or Deepanshu.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508