Your new company
This leading Tier one building company who specialise in commercial, residential, hotel and education projects and have been around for over 25 years have strong project pipeline working across key projects around the Sydney Metro area.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage WHS, Quality and Environmental across the project.
- Conduct all site audits and inspections.
- Prepare for and conduct external audits.
- Review subcontractor SWMS and safety plans and documentation.
- Review on site work practises, plant and equipment and incident reporting.
- Update and maintain the company's HSEQ systems (ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZ 4801:2001, ISO 14001:2015), including annual management review audits.
What you'll get in return
- Relevant qualifications, minimum Cert 4 in Safety.
- Experience using safety systems such as HammerTech
- Previous experience with a Tier one or Tier two Builder
- Relevant project experience, across residential and commercial projects
You will receive an attractive hourly rate on a contract basis working with a large-scale builder on a key project in the CBD with the potential move onto other large-scale projects in the future too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam now on +61 2 9249 2237LHS 297508