Your new company
Our client is a well-established industry leader in the transport industry. Their head office is in Townsville and have expanded their work into the Mackay Region. Due to this expansion, they are looking for a HR Truck Driver to join their team.
Your new role
This role will include but is not limited to the following tasks:
What you'll need to succeed
- Loading and unloading of your truck
- Transportation of gas cylinders locally
- Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
To be successful for this role you will hold the following skills & experience:
- HR Truck Licence (minimum)
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Dangerous Goods Licence (desirable)
- Proven experience in a similar position
You will also have to have a good fitness level and be able to bring a great attitude to the team. A successful candidate, must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical prior to commencing.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a position transporting goods locally to the Mackay Region. Ideally, the role is commencing ASAP and is working on a Monday to Friday basis. This client is looking for candidates’ long term.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, applications can be submitted via the “apply now” button please ensure you are submitting an up-to-date CV.
If you have any further questions, please contact Renee Brease (07) 4960 1129. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508