Your new company
You will be working for a globally leading mining company that processes Alumina, they are based at multiple sites from the lower Peel Region up to Perth.
Your new role
You will be based at the companies Pinjarra corporate office, working to support the HR team. You will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting HR operations with transactional HR activities.
- Assisting with EBA requirements.
- Assisting management with any administrative tasks.
- Utilising management systems.
To be successful in this position you will be required to possess the following.
What you'll get in return
- Previous HR experience or currently working toward qualification.
- Experience understanding and interpreting EBA's
- Experience with Workday or other HR Management systems.
- Available full time working hours Monday - Friday.
- Reliable transport to office.
- Be living within 1 hour travel from office.
- Ability to pass D&A testing.
This role gives you the opportunity to dive into a well developed HR team to develop your skills within the field. Initially 3 months this role has the opportunity to be extended for the right candidate. There is also flexible working arrangements available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jess at Hays Bunbury on 08 6724 6100 or email Jessica.Woodfield@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508