Our client is in the midst of further growth and as such have restructured their people and culture team resulting in the creation of a new People & Culture Business Partner opportunity.
Reporting to the GM of People & Culture you will be generalist in your capacity with duties and responsibilities including:
- Provision of advice, coaching and development on all ER/IR issues including interpretation of enterprise agreements and modern awards
- Union liaison and negotiation
- Training and development including facilitation and presentation
- Case management, performance management and grievance management
- End to end recruitment
- Continuous process improvement
- Support systems implementation
To register your interest you must be a qualified HR Business Partner with a strong generalist background ideally from within an industrial setting or a related blue collar, unionised environment. You will be an effective communicator who possesses the ability to influence change, provide a high level of service and enjoy being part of a small, productive team. This is a hands on role, where you will provide the full suite of human resources tools and offer a voice for the implementation of best practice.
Please send your resume in the first instance to email@example.com.LHS 297508