Your new company
With a large number of projects in 2022, an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst has become available working remotely for a client based in regional NSW.
Your new role
In this role, you will be working as part of the broader people and culture team to support day-to-day operational requirements and strategic, data driven business improvement. You will be integral for data analytics, modelling and reporting and will provide meaningful insights that support the People and Culture function. You will develop and maintain reporting dashboards using SQL and Python. Leveraging your outstanding engagement skills, you will liaise closely with internal senior stakeholders to build strong relationships and ensure that reporting requirements are understood and met.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in people and culture as well as payroll practices
- Demonstrated experience providing HR related data analytics and modelling
- Ability to develop workforce reports using SQL and Python
- Exposure to people and culture systems/applications including Ascender Pay, Ascender Extend, ServiceNow will be highly regarded
- Understanding of data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills across all levels of the business
This is a genuine opportunity to work on a key project within a dedicated team. This opportunity would suit anyone finishing up a current contract or open to a new opportunity offering fully remote working arrangements. The initial contract term will be 6 months with potential for extension. Please note: You will require a valid Australian visa and full working rights to be considered for this opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kira Bauske via email email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508