Your new company
An entertainment provider in Melbourne’s inner city, is looking for strong Administrators to join their Human Resources team. This is an excellent position for those looking to build their experience within the HR space. This is a 4-6 week placement, with a possibility of extension.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collating and scanning client documents.
- Conducting background checks & booking interviews.
- Completing initial screenings of candidates.
- Organising Visa / police checks / references etc
- Ad hoc administrative duties for the recruitment team.
What you'll get in return
- Strong Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Computer literacy skills (Excel – basic sums & formatting)
- Police Check – the business will facilitate.
- Exposure to recruitment / Human Resources is desirable.
- Working onsite only. No working from home.
- COVID-19 vaccination.
- Immediately Available
What you need to do now
- Friendly and welcoming work environment.
- Full training on systems and processes provided.
- Close to Public Transport
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Samantha.Leeson@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508