Immediate start | East Gippsland | Full Time\Hybrid work model
Your new company
An exciting HR Administration position is available working for the Local Council to commence immediately for a 6-month position. Required to work 5 days a week, full time hours with a hybrid working model.
Located in the beautiful area of East Gippsland, the role of HR Administrator will be to provide a range of efficient administration support both internal and external stakeholders of the business.
Your new role Located in East Gippsland you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and manage calendar of events for the HR departments Wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide professional, accurate and timely advice to internal and external customer enquiries.
- Assist with producing HR reports including data analysis as well as general administration.
- Assist the Human Resources Officer with administrative tasks that relate to recruitment and selection, including interviews, reference checks, making offers and preparing contracts.
- Provide accurate and timely HR generalist advice to stakeholders on matters across the employment life cycle including performance management.
- Assist the Human Resources Officer in maintaining records for compliance of Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Volunteer onboarding programs.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues of a confidential nature with tact and professionalism.
- A solution focus and good problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient MS Office experience and ability to adapt to new systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines within available timeframes.
- Ability to prepare written correspondence and reports as required.
What you'll get in return
This HR Administration role with ability to work a hybrid working model is to commence immediately working for an excellent employer who has a great positive culture with a rewarding hourly rate of $43p/h+ Super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.LHS 297508