Your new company
Your new company is the market leader in Australia for specialist food distribution and they are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis of approx. 1 to 3 months while they recruit permanent team members due to growth within the company.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining employee records
- Coordinating interviews
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Onboarding and Offboarding activities
In order to succeed, you will ideally:
What you'll get in return
- Hold a third level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- Have experience in a similar role
- Travel to the organisation office 5 days per week
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, parking on site and the ability to further your skills in a market leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508