Your new company
Your new company is a Strata Management services company created over 40 years ago.
This family-owned business operates Australia-wide.
Your new role
As a People & Culture Administrator you will report to the Senior Business Partner of People & Culture and you will assist with the implementation and administration of HRIS programs, HR policies, processes and practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- provide interpretation and counsel regarding policies, programs and practices
- assisting in recruitment activities as required,
- coordination and collation of performance reviews as well as identifying training needs for employees
- managing WH&S requirements, including workers compensation and return to work plans
- support all new starters by developing an ongoing review of the induction program
- review monthly payroll and ensure all payroll and HR records are maintained
- perform other adhoc HR related duties as required
What you'll get in return
- 1-2 years experience or graduate in HR or related field
- Understanding of employment legislation
- Experience in providing coaching and consultative HR support to line management
- Payroll knowledge is highly desirable -- HR3 Payroll and ELMO Software
- Experience in the strata sector
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritise work
What you need to do now
- flexibility to work from the Sutherland or St. Leonards locations (need to go to the CBD office at least once a week)
- hybrid role -- 2 or 3 days WFH
- 3-6 months assignment
- $30-$35ph+ Super pending experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508