Your new company
Is a specialised facilities management company delivering services to Government and commercial sites across Melbourne.
It’s a mid-size team priding themselves on providing a good work life balance, a great team culture and an amazing atmosphere to work in.
The primary function of this role is to assist with the delivery of facilities services and contribute to the continual improvement of our facilities management procedures.
Your new role
Supporting a facilities manager, your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contract Administration
- Invoicing/Reporting/Data Entry
- Scheduling Works - Internal Trade Team for core trades and Specialist Subcontractors
- Managing Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- Liaising with Employees/Clients/Community
- Inducting Contractors
- Ensuring completion of our cyclical maintenance schedule.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role preferably
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft office suit skills
- Council experience is not essential but preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Experience in Merit, Citrix, CRM or Confirm systems is preferred but not necessary
What you need to do now
- Great team working environment
- Good salary on offer
- Rotating day shift
- Corporate hours and day only
- Training provided
- Parking on site
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508