Heavy Diesel Mechanic position with opportunity to earn upwards of $130k!
Hays Trades and Labour are seeking self-motivated Heavy Diesel Mechanics and Auto Electricians for our clients growing business in Melbourne’s West and CBD.
Our client is an industry leader across Australia who operate in a range of different industries including, Marine, On Highway, Stevedoring and more! With an ever expanding clientele they are constantly busy and seeking their next member to join the team and grow with the company.
Your new role
You will be required to perform works on all types of heavy machinery, prime movers, stevedoring equipment, trailers, and light vehicles within a workshop environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant heavy or other relevant trade certificate
- Current Driver's license
- Vehicle Inspector Accreditation (not essential but viewed favourably).
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong electrical skills
- Experience working on heavy/light diesel equipment.
- Experience in mobile plant/agriculture machinery will be highly regarded.
- A good working knowledge of hydraulic systems would be advantageous
- Willing to work overtime, some Saturdays and call out rosters.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Positive and can-do attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Sound communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised.
What you need to do now
- Clean and modern facilities
- Competitive hourly rate $56ph
- Opportunity to as much overtime as desired
- Further training and development with the opportunity to gain a dual qualification
- Managers with hands on knowledge
- Great team environment with a positive team morale
If this is something that may be of interest to you, please reach out for a confidential discussion on your next exciting career move. Please forward a copy of your CV toLogan.email@example.com [mailto:Logan.firstname.lastname@example.org] or call Logan on 0448 959 265.LHS 297508