Your new company
This state government organisation is looking for 3 Health and Wellbeing Advisors to start immediately.
Your new role
• Deliver customer centric workplace health management services and advice in accordance with policy,
procedures and legislation that are tailored for the customer and operational directorates.
• Develop, implement and monitor return to work strategies to facilitate an employee’s early and safe
return to work in line with relevant work health and safety, workers compensation and injury
management legislation and departmental policy and procedures that minimises the impact on
• Manage a portfolio of complex and medium-risk cases and report on performance against specified
• Draft briefing papers, correspondence and other communications as required, and contribute to the
development of operational procedures, guidelines and services and programs
Role Description Health and Wellbeing Advisor Page 2
• Build and maintain professional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to aid the
recovery at work process and improve injury management outcomes.
• Prepare and participate in regular claims reviews/case conferences with claims and injury management
staff to ensure effective claims management.
• Monitoring and report on the performance of rehabilitation providers to ensure service delivery
standards are met and recommend strategies to address and strengthen return to work outcomes.
• Maintain data management systems in line with departmental policy and procedures.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to work in the public sector and network with WHS experts.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Being part of a friendly team and environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.comLHS 297508