Your new company
Your new role
This role provides leadership and coordination of the Travel Contact Centre. The role ensures the Management of Contact Centre resources to provide the first point of customer contact, sales and service, along with claims for the Travel team, Work2Cover. The call centre manager will assist in establishing call centre objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call centre data, and focus on improving performance and processes to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
Management Number of direct reports: 3 Number of indirect reports: 20
Create an environment that encourages employee involvement towards a business improvement culture at all levels, ensuring that is a market leader in the Industry. Offering our customers a premium service, by placing the customer at the heart of what we do. Creating an enjoyable, professional, and engaging workplace. Role Requirements To be able to successfully perform this role it is expected that you should possess or be able to - Skills
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience Managing the Contact Centre Operations, with management level reporting directly to you. Your industry experience will be within Insurance to ensure a strong understanding of the market.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Decision making and problem solving skills to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage the processes necessary to ensure timely resolution of complaints.
- Manage and motivate a professional team that will profitably deliver superior value and service to customers by leveraging integrated supply chain and market coverage through co-operative efforts of all team members.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation for the Travel Contact Centre, ensuring that resources are set at appropriate levels to meet workload requirements. This planning has an impact on the overall customer service.
- Manage human resource issues for the Contact Centre — training and development, performance management, staffing levels, leave, rosters, etc.
- Working knowledge of the customer value chain and relationship management
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and in particular the Travel portfolio is desirable
- Fraud Awareness
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including up to date awareness of regulatory requirements and changes in all states.
The ability to:
What you'll get in return
- Read, interpret and apply rules and regulations pertaining to policies, procedures or compliance issues.
- Provide consultation and advise when necessary
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the market we work in and the challenges our clients face
- Manage customer contact to ensure the customer rates as an Travel industry leader.
Work for an established and reputable company that is seeing its best ever results currently. There is a thriving and buzzing culture in a modern CBD office. You will join a respectable exec team that will also provide the best tools and support in order for you to succeed in your role.
With flexibilities, opportunity to add creative and effective new strategies and processes to ensure the best customer delivery. A Multitude of opportunity to progress and flourish in an already progressive role.
With a very competitive salary on offer made up of a base salary + super + bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508