Role Title: Administrator
Pay: $75,000 - 80,000 FTE plus Super
Location: Coffs Harbour
Days: Monday - Friday, flexible with hours potential for part-time
ASAP Start, contracted role with potential for extension or transition to permanent
Your new company
Our client is a federal government organisation involved in grant management for First Nations peoples.
Your new role
You will be primarily responsible for managing grants for clients. This will include:
- Understanding financial statements
- Using data management systems
- Resolving complex and sensitive issues
- General administration and data entry
- Report drafting and document management
- Liaising with stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong administration background
- Previous experience with financial statements or grant management highly desirable
- Tech savvy, able to quickly pick up new programs
- Knowledge or MS Office - specifically Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Passionate about First Nation people and issues that directly impact them.
- On the job training in systems
- Onsite parking
- Working with an established team
- Experience in federal government
- Potential for extension/transition to permanent likely for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like something of interest, please email your resume to Casey Thatcher email@example.com OR click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508