Excellent opportunity for experienced final trim grader operators in the Gympie Region. Ongoing work and a permanent position on offer for the right candidate.
Your new company
Our client is a north Sunshine Coast based Civil Contractor, well-regarded for their professionalism & integrity with a solid pipeline of work. With a focus on subdivisions and civil infrastructure construction, this company is seeking a like-minded, dedicated individual to join their team.
What you'll need to succeed
• Construction Industry White Card
• Relevant and current machinery tickets
• Current Driver’s Licence and own transportation
• Ability to arrive on site daily from 7:00am
• Extensive and demonstrated experience in Grader Operations – our client is seeking individuals with min 5 years Grader experience with Final Trim.
• Ability to demonstrate a commitment to safety
• Experience with GPS would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
• Ongoing work in a permanent position
• Opportunity for career development and to grow within an organisation
• Work with passionate individuals who value your efforts
• Competitive hourly rate on offer
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Stacey now on Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact Stacey on 0498 002 065, for a confidential discussion on your career.