Your new company
Our client is a well-established company in the Victorian real estate property management sector with a lengthy history. They perform inspections, services, maintenance, and repair work for Gas Appliance Safety Service and Carbon Monoxide Test compliance, ensuring that houses/rentals are safe to occupy.
Your new role
There are several unique possibilities for well-presented and ambitious plumbers with a gas A servicing ticket to join a rapidly expanding company. All work is done in line with Australian Standards and is taught throughout training.
What you'll need to succeed
- Inspect, test and service all gas installation within the premise.
- Visual inspecting to verify correct installation and no signs of misuse and/or damage
- Test gas leakage, negative pressure and carbon monoxide
- Service gas/heating appliances to ensure they are working at optimal capacity
What you'll get in return
- Full Australian work rights
- Current VBA plumbing registration
- Requires Gas Servicing Type A registration – can be gained through in house training, fully paid for if candidate has d-license
- Valid Victorian driver's license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
- Job Security - Consistent guaranteed work and employment with Gas Servicing all year round!
- Hourly pay during training $45p/h per hour + Super + Car + Overtime (uncapped)
- Hourly pay after training $50 - $55p/h per hour + Super + Car + Overtime (uncapped)
- R.D.O's every month
- Flexible work options available
- Regular In-house and manufacturer training + ongoing tech support
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com or SMS/call Ben Boyd on 0431967834 now!LHS 297508