Your new company
This company is one of Australia's leading turf management companies. They boast a number of high end clients and have continued to experience ongoing growth. They are currently looking for an experienced and qualified greens keeper to join their team.
Your new role
In your new job you will be responsible for the day to day turf and garden maintenance of the business's clients. This is full time role, 5 days a week and ongoing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Brush cutting
- Weed Control
- Turf laying
- Pruning of shrubs and trees
- Site clean ups
- Demonstrate an understanding of irrigation systems
To be successful within this position, it would be required that candidates align with the below experience and qualifications:
What you'll get in return
- Certificate in Horticulture is highly desirable
- Experience with garden maintenance is a must
- Valid driver’s licence
- Must be double or triple vaccinated – all work is on site
- Agricultural Chemical User Permit (ACUP) or Chemcert is desirable
As a valuable member of the team, you could expect to receive the following benefits from our client
What you need to do now
- Immediate Start
- Company uniforms provided
- All safety PPE provided - Steel Cap Boots not included
- Tools supplied - No secateurs
- Full inductions and training provided
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please contact Darrien Shilton
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508