Your new company
Your new company partner with the Defence sector in developing advanced technology systems along with a wide range of services and programs. Due to recent growth; the team is looking to welcome an experienced FIC Project Manager to the company in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your new role as a FIC Project Manager will be responsible for managing the integration of all FIC elements for the project. You will also:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in the management of the relationship between the unit/spo and a range of stakeholders
- Represent the Commonwealth in negotiations and day to day dealings with chosen contractors to ensure that the Commonwealth receives the best value for money
- Undertake other project activities at the discretion of Deputy Director that offer the best value for money for the Commonwealth
To be successful in this role, you will be an Fundamental Input to Capability within the Defence Industry, you will also possess:
- Experience as a project management practitioner in a Defence environment
- Logistics and/or workforce background
- A tertiary qualification in a related field
- Experience in managing Defence facilities projects is also desirable
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a security clearance of NV1 or higher.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered an amazing opportunity to join a successful global organisation in Australia. You will work alongside a mix of professionals with a broad range of skills working within the field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.Stanley@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508