Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $50, 000 - $55, 000 plus Super – pending experience
Hours: 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week. Must be available from Tuesday - Friday 9-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm
Your new company
Hays has partnered with local real estate agency based in the Hunter Valley.
Your new role
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all customers and stakeholders. Day-to-day you will be, answering calls, directing queries, supporting the team as well as other general reception duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally presented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills & confident with the use of technology
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in real estate but not essential.
- Reliable car and valid drivers license
What you'll get in return
Your new employer is dedicated to provide you with training and on the job support. Parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like something of interest, hit "APPLY NOW" . Alternatively call Michelle Mansour for a confidential chat call on 02 4032 8669.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. OR if you know someone who is interested in a role like this, please send them this link.