Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As a part of the Fraud Assist team and NAB, you will be responsible for minimising fraud whilst maintaining exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Addressing scam related inquiries through email and phone
- Making outbound calls to notify the customer that their account was compromised
- Reassuring the customer and providing solutions going forward
- Educating victims of fraud on ways to protect their accounts and information
- Liaising with other banks and internal departments
- Apply your exceptional investigative and problem-solving skills
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible for diligently following up on system generated red flags regarding unusual customer transactions to determine if the nature of the transaction is fraudulent.
This role is an initial full time 6-month temporary assignment with the view to extend and a possibility to go permanent. The hourly rate is 31 .25 plus super.
You will need to be flexible to work on a rotating roster from Monday – Friday between 7.30am-11.30pm and on occasional weekends, working on average 37.5 hours a week.
** Please note that you will be entitled to penalty rates if you work past 7pm on weekdays or if you work on weekends.
- Previous customer service, retail, or hospitality experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Effective communication skills and a good understanding of customer needs.
- Someone who enjoys linking in with customers over the phone to build relationships.
What you'll get in return
- Individuals who strive for strong customer advocacy outcomes.
- A high energy individual with the ability to problem solve.
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within NAB. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508