Your new company
The company is one of Australia's fastest growing developers of luxury, over 50s residential resorts. Their Resorts are architecturally designed and completed to the highest standard with luxury fittings. The company is a family-owned business that values teamwork and a positive team culture. They empower our people to take ownership of their respective projects and lead by example. Their people are passionate about their work, have a strong sense of accountability and demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and respect for others.
Your new role
We are currently seeking a Civil Site Foreman to join our civil construction crew on a full-time permanent based at our Pimpama site. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. We are open to offering development and training opportunities for the right person looking to improve their skillset and grow with our civil division.
What you'll get in return
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A plant operating licence and experience
- Successfully completed a Certificate III Civil Construction or higher
- Civil subdivision experience (highly desirable)
- Effective communication, time management and problem-solving skills
- Construction Induction white/blue card
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Motivation to learn and excel in this type of role
We are looking for someone to commence in this role in line with the scheduled start date for this project at the end of July. An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ella.Doyle@hays.com.au ,or call us now on 07 5526 4291.LHS 297508