Your new company
Hays is in partnership with clients that create experiences that set new standards for health and well-being, productivity, and sustainability - contributing to a happier, more creative workforce.
Your new role
As a trade qualified chef, your role requires to work with the site and its catering requirements to ensure the smooth running of the site. Experience in cooking for large numbers, ideally production, bulk and/or banquet cooking.
You will be willing to work both day and night shifts on a 2:1 roster, approximately working 10-12 hours per day.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Certificate III and/or IV in Commercial Cookery or its equivalent
- Safe Food Handling Certificate, or willing to obtain
- National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Willing to provide 2 contactable references
- Current Driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- COVID Vaccination required as per Government mandate
What you need to do now
- OHS Team 24/7 Free Call
- A team that will support and guide you
- Inductions included
- Meals, Flights and Accommodation
- And so much more
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to upload an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please contact our Recruitment Partner - Krystie Marijanich on (08) 9265 9112 or Krystie.Marijanich@hays.com.au to have a confidential discussion.LHS 297508