Your new company
Is a leading Australian not for profit in the field of disability and the mental health and caring sectors. Offering a flexible working environment, great supportive culture and full training, do not miss this opportunity to join their well established team in the Fleet Management division.
Your new role
Working alongside a partner in the fleet division, your day to day will involve :
What you'll need to succeed
- End to end fleet management of 170 vehicles
- Manage the outsourced fleet provider contract and optimise the efficiency of fleet utilisation
- Oversee the daily operations of the fleet , i.e administer pool booking system, fuel card replacement, monthly reporting, FBT reporting, process of traffic infringements and insurance claims and other fleet related activities.
- Manage the operating costs with the focus being to improve and maintain the cost-effectiveness of the fleet
- Establish and maintain a catalogue of commercial fleet vehicle products and services to meet the needs of the organisation
- Design, implement and manage other contracts, fleet systems and processes, policies, procedures, guides, tools, forms and reporting requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience managing a large national fleet covering outsourced fleet providers, leased and owned vehicles
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing improved fleet functions
- Commitment to best practice.
- Well-developed contract management skills
- Commercial skills
- Prior experience working with SmartFleet Software and Agreements Prior experience working within a community-based organisation
- WWCC card ( or will secure one when offered)
- National Police Check
What you need to do now
- An excellent salary and salary packaging
- A flexible working environment once fully trained
- A supportive and engaging culture
- Parking Provided on site
- A permanent opportunity for 2022!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please call Jessica Thatcher at Hays on 0386168450 and send resume to Jessica.Thatcher@hays.com.auLHS 297508