Your new company
Operating since the early 1900’s this privately owned transport business is leading the industry and has done for decades. Synonymous with five-star service and vehicles, this company takes enormous pride in their operation and their first-class service to their customers. In the wake of the pandemic, they are experiencing unparalleled growth, and need an energetic and agile Fleet Coordinator to join their team based in Melbourne’s inner north.
Your new role
As a Fleet Coordinator in this business, you will:
- Arrange fleet and operational staff to provide support throughout the day and for special events.
- Assist the Operations Manager with fleet monitoring and operational flows.
- Oversee the allocation of assets, resources whilst maximising productivity of the fleet
- Liaise regularly with drivers, clients, and contractors to ensure quality customer service is upheld at all times
- Allocate driver jobs and monitor their progress by keep in regular touch with the drivers and clients
- Actively solve any conflict and accept regular feedback
- Consistently comply with the company’s policies and procedures
- Take initiative to improve any operational procedures and performance
What you’ll need to succeed
To have success in this role, you will need:
- Experience in allocation or scheduling
- A focus on conflict resolution
- A high level of communication both with the team and the clients
- The desire to exceed expectations of your managers and clients
- A high level of organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in using computers whilst being exposed to data-based scheduling systems
- Knowledge of fleet and logistical operations
- A collaborative mindset
- The ability to build and foster relationships with drivers and clients
What you’ll get in return
In addition to working for the outright leader in the private chauffeur business, you will have access to:
- Use of advanced technology unique to the business
- On-site garaged parking
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent on the job training
- Immediate start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 8616 8430 now.
If this role isn't quite right for you and would like to hear more about other opportunities in the Supply Chain and Logistics space, please reach out for a confidential discussion about your career.
Share this role with your network and become eligible for a $200 E-gift card through our Hays 'Refer a Friend" Program.LHS 297508