Your new company
To be successful you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the internal customer base, the company and yourself. They're passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. Their values includes passion for customers, win together, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
Within the Financial Crime Remediation Centre you will be working together as a team to help detect, disrupt and deter financial crime in our communities. You will be working directly with our customers and our bankers via the phone to perform various due diligence activities including investigation, assessment, and preparing documentation.
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing a prompt, accurate and efficient phone and email service experience to customers.
- Manage a high volume of 40- 50 calls.
- Cross checking multiple systems/platforms to analyse customer profiles to ensure all details and identification are up to date and accurate.
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in customer service and/or contact centre role is essential
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer management skills essential
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
What you need to do now
- This position is paying a competitive $31.25 hourly rate
- 12 month contract.
- It is full time, Monday to Friday on a rotating roster between 8:45am – 8pm. Occasional Saturday’s.
- This is a hybrid opportunity at present
- Structured 2 weeks full training followed by 4 weeks proficiency training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508