Your new company
Our forward thinking and impressive banking client is looking to recruit a Financial Crime Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position and ideally looking to start ASAP.
Your new role
As the Financial Crime Analyst you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Conducting operational activities relevant to the AML/CTF Program such as in-depth fraud investigations, analysing fraud and daily transaction monitoring alerts, raising unusual activity recommendations and conducting ongoing customer account due diligence.
- Complete assessments on customer reported fraud across all channels including cards, deposits and lending.
- Analysing customer transactions in order to identify, prevent and detect scams and fraud related activities, investigating any unusual patterns or behaviours.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work towards continuous improvement to drive efficiencies.
What you'll get in return
- Previous banking experience.
- Experience working within fraud/financial crime operations.
- Possess an investigative, analytical and curious mind-set.
- An understanding of transactional banking processes and monitoring solutions.
- Customer focused with a proven record of delivering valuable customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with various internal and external contacts.
What you need to do now
- An attractive salary
- The opportunity to apply your proven Financial Crime Analytical skills to this newly created position.
- Work for an organisation with an impressive Management Team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508