Your new company
Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX), is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products serving markets throughout the world. The company is comprised of four business segments: Commercial Systems, Industrial Systems, Climate Solutions and Motion Control Solutions. Regal is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities across all continents.
Motion Control Solutions produces, sells, and services belt and chain drives, helical and worm gearing, mounted and unmounted bearings, couplings, modular plastic belts, conveying chains and components, hydraulic pump drives, large open gearing and specialty mechanical products serving markets including food and beverage, bulk handling, eCommerce/warehouse distribution, packaging equipment metals, energy, aerospace, and general industrial.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the Australian finance function to deliver first class financial information and support to the Group. Y ou will work closely with the local management team to provide Financial Control & Reporting expertise in an accurate and timely manner, on a monthly and adhoc basis. You will support the organisation with robust financial information to help drive decision making and help grow the business.
You will be responsible for 5 direct reports, communicating expectations, roles and responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong partnership with General Manager, including support for strategic direction and profitability of the entity.
- Direct preparation of financial statements for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting- both US GAAP and statutory reporting.
- Ensures all accounting transactions are prepared and recorded according to local laws and regulations.
- Reconciling and reviewing balance sheet accounts and maintain Sox compliance.
- Creating/maintaining necessary system of controls that adheres to Rexnord Corporate Policies and Procedures and Australian laws and regulations.
- Managing cash flow including forecasting and continuous improvement initiatives to maximise performance.
- Preparing and submitting all necessary reports related to tax compliance.
- Developing direct reports to succeed in current roles and prepare for future roles.
- Key leader in budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning initiatives.
It is essential that you possess a professional accounting qualification (CPA/CA) to be considered for this role. You must be able to demonstrate solid commercial experience and current management of staff.
It is expected that you are detail oriented and will have a high level of analytical skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation. You will need to have superior written and verbal communications skills. It goes without saying, that you can easily demonstrate experience in a commercial environment where you have been responsible for delivering sound financial advice.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and highly regarded organisation. Your opinion and expertise will be valued and you will have the opportunity to be part of the on-going success story of this business. Of course, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience.
What you need to do now
For more information on this role apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508