Your new company
A dynamic education service provider, with more than 450 staff working across multiple offices and sites in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. This role sits within the shared services team and prioritises delivering technological and financial services and support to more than 300 schools in the region.
Your new role
The Financial Compliance and Risk Manager is tasked with ensuring risks are manager and financial and payroll regulatory and internal compliance is met for all schools. This role reports into the head of the shared services division and involves dealing with a diverse pool of stakeholders. Core accountabilities include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing a team of compliance officers
- Managing compliance reporting and risk registers
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met across Finance, Taxation and Payroll
- Monitoring remediation programmes
- Liaise with policy and governance stakeholders
- Partnering with high level external stakeholders
The successful applicant will possess a proven capacity for innovation and operational excellence, as well as a commitment to staff development and the ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholder groups.
What you'll get in return
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in finance, payroll or accounting
- Proven financial compliance and risk experience
- Experience using ERP systems
An attractive remuneration package and the ability to work from home in a flexible, hybrid working arrangement. The position plays a key role in making a significant and positive impact to education providers in the region.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508